July 20, 2020
From Jena Pitman
Good Dee's Sugar Free Cookie Mix is versatile! It's one of our favorites to customize and make into a whole array of baked goods. On this particular day I needed CHEESECAKE! I didn't want to wait hours for it to bake and I didn't have the time to roll out any fancy dough.
This is as easy as it gets ladies and gents. Here's what you'll need:
1 Good Dee's Sugar Free Cookie Mix
1/2 stick butter (melted)
Muffin Tin and liners or squares of parchment paper
8 - 12 ouces of cream cheese (softened)
4 teaspoons of Good Dee's Signature Sweetener Blend
1 tsp vanilla extract
* If you want your cheese cake to crust ratio to be greater - I suggest using 12-16 ounces of cream cheese. If you use 16oz use an additional egg and add an additional tsp of sweetener.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a mixing bowl, add your sugar free cookie mix and your melted butter. Mix thoroughly. It will look loose and crumbly.
3. Line your muffin tray
4. Pour 1-2 tbs of the mix into each try and press firmly
5. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until lightly golden - they will rise and puff then fall upon cooling. Set aside
6. In a mixing bowl, whip your filling ingredients together until smooth. I find it best to start with cream cheese and make sure it's soft. You can acheive this by leaving it on the counter for 20 minutes or heat in a microwave safe container for 40 seconds.
7. Once smooth, pour 3-4 tbs or until your desired thickness. Do not fill to the top - they will puff up and expand
8. Repeat until all muffin tins are filled
9. Bake for 7-10 minutes. I recommend checking at 5 minutes, if still jiggly - allow to bake for an additional 3 minutes or until firm
10. Allow to cool before placing in the fridge
11. You can keep them in the fridge until ready to serve or enjoy after a few minutes!
Feeling fancy? Top with our Just Add Water Dark Chocolate Frosting for a elegant slice.
Comments will be approved before showing up.