July 19, 2019
From Deana Karim
Summer heat is in full effect! It's time to break out those Bermuda shorts, t-shirts and flip flops. While the warmer weather has us excited to get active, we miss our dessert. Living a low carb lifestyle doesn't have to be all sacrifice. Crave sweets but hate to crank up the oven? We have you covered.
We are launching our no bake recipes this month and we know you'll love them.
Our first recipe has been a trending feature on Instagram and we have seen so many variations. We went with the classic variation of a No Bake Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Truffle.
Here's what you'll need...
1 Good Dee's Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
4 ounces of melted butter (unsalted)
1/2 cup of your favorite sugar free chocolate chips
1 teaspoon of melted coconut oil
1. Mix your cookie mix with your melted butter until fully incorporated.
2. Roll into balls and set aside.
3. Melt your chips and oil in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
4. Drop your rolled ball into the chocolate, one at a time and set on a plate or lined baking sheet.
5. Place in the fridge for 20-25 minutes until chocolate is hardened.
Enjoy with a cup of your favorite coffee or tea!
Comments will be approved before showing up.