September 16, 2019
From Jena Pitman
We're going to make this recipe every. day. every. hour! We will try at least. This is a PSA that chocolate chip cookies and pumpkin puree belong together...forever. CCC + PP = 4 Ever.
If you haven't heard about our Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, I'm here to tell you it's a great addition to your pantry. Made with Sunflower seed flour, low carb and sugar free. The sunflower seed flour compliments the pumpkin and rich chocolate chips. Obsessed.
*This recipe would be fantastic in a loaf pan. Follow the same instructions and just pour into a loaf pan. Line your loaf pan with parchment and allow to cool before slicing.
Here's What You'll Need:
1 Good Dee's Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon melted butter
1 donut pan or loaf pan
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray your donut pan with non stick coconut oil spray or choice
3. In a mixing bowl, mix all of your ingredients together. Try not to drool in your batter, it's frowned upon.
4. Fill your donut shapes half way. This allows for proper cooking and easy removal. Makes 6-8 donuts
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
6. Allow to cool completely before removing. These are very soft and chewy as it is a cookie mix. If you need to chill in refrigerator, that will help with cooling.
7. Remove and enjoy as is or top with whip cream
Comments will be approved before showing up.